re: OMS transition module

Guy Jennings writes:
> From what Karen says, I don't think we need to bother to do this, however!

I don't think that is true. I understood Karen to say that Los Alamos has
designed a transition module which interfaces to THEIR custom designed driver
modules, but not to Step Paks. We at CARS have not yet decided what motor
driver modules we will use in the long run at the APS, but for now we have
several Step Paks which we would like to interface to OMS boards. Thus, we
think there is a need for an OMS->Step Pak transition board. If others agree,
we need to decide who will work on it.

                                   Mark