beamline-controls meeting 9/19

Dear folks,

There will be a beamline-controls meeting On Thursday, Sept 19, at
1:30, in Bldg. 401, Rm. B3100 (in the middle of the third floor).

Tim Graber will discuss his modifications to and application of the
Channel Archiver.

I'll give an update on work in progress in the BCDA group, recap the
last meeting, and summarize responses to the survey we sent out last
month.

If you would like to present something at this or a later B-C meeting,
or if you can think of a presentation you'd like to see someone else
make,
please let me know.  I think it's probably reasonable to shoot for one
30-minute presentation, and one or two short presentations per meeting.

--
Tim Mooney (mooney@aps.anl.gov) (630)252-5417
Beamline Controls & Data Acquisition Group