Software for fill-on-fill injection

    Folks,

I am trying to modify my tomography software to work with fill-on-fill
injection.  What I need to do is the following:

- ~60 seconds before a fill, stop data taking frames and take a final 'flat
  field' for normalization

- After the fill wait ~60 seconds, take another flat field and then continue
  taking data frames

In order to implement this I need PVs which provide the following information:

- Next fill-on-fill injection will occur in N minutes

- Previous fill-on-fill injection completed N minutes ago

Obviously other PVs from which the above information can be derived would also
be fine.  Is such information currently available?  I could not find it in the
Web documentation.  If it is not available am I the only one who thinks it is
important to have?

                                   Mark Rivers