SSH FAQ

Hello all.  I promised at the last beamline controls meeting to email
you all with the information that I had about Windows and Mac versions of
SSH.  The best pointer I have found is the SSH Frequently Asked Questions
file that may be found at

    http://www.employees.org/~satch/ssh/faq/ssh-faq.html

This FAQ includes pointers to all of the SSH sites I know about with the
exception of the new OpenSSH site at

    http://www.openssh.com/

In particular, Section 2 of the FAQ includes a long list of where to find
both freeware and commercial implementations of SSH for Windows, Macintoshes,
VMS, OS/@, Palm Pilots, and others.

Sorry to take so long about getting back to you with the information.

Bill Lavender