Fwd: Re: building ipApp with Tornado 1.01

Bakul just set me up with the Tornado 1.01 and I am trying to
use it now.  Compiled EPICS base R3.13.1 and am working
on the $SHARE tree.

$SHARE/stdApp and $SHARE/mcaApp have compiled just fine.

Trouble compiling $SHARE/ipApp.
Cannot seem to compile the very first code file,
$SHARE/ipApp/src/Gpib.cc.  Several warnings and one error.
Maybe the G++ macro or the switches in base/config/CONFIG.Vx
are not correct.  I don't know.

This very same, identical in every way, directory and code
modules compiles properly under EPICS R3.13.1 and VxWorks 5.2p2.

Has anyone compiled $SHARE using Tornado yet?

Pete Jemian
UNICAT