Re: mV input and D/A

Mark Rivers wrote:

>     Folks,
>
> I would like to know what other groups are doing or planning to do for:
>
> - Reading mV inputs.  We need to read thermocouples and other low voltage
>   devices.  A few Hz input rate is fine.
>
> - Analog output.  A few Hz output rate is OK for present applications.
>
> We want to use EPICS for both of these.
>
>                                    Thanks,
>                                    Mark Rivers

Please note that the Allen Bradley N Series modules are no supported.
If you already have allen bradley and only need a few Hz this might be a
nice choice.
The N Series module comes in a variaty of flavors with mixes of analog
ins and outs.

There is also support for an Allen Bradley IXE high resolution analog
input module.

Marty Kraimer