EPICS on sun4

Hello folks,

Since it is becoming increasingly difficult to support EPICS
on Sun4 machines, XFD beamline controls group will not be
maintaining EPICS on Sun4 actively. EPICS on Solaris will be
our standard platform. However, older versions will remain
on the Software Distribution web page for a while. Please
call me if you have any questions.

On a side note, we are making the transition to a new web
server. Parts of the Software Distribution web page may not
be visible to you. Our system administrators are working on
it.

--

Bakul Banerjee
Advanced Photon Source, XFD, Bldg 401/B2307