NAG presentation/discussion

The Numerical Algorithms Group, Inc. (NAG) would like to present their software
products to the APS CATs sometime before the Christmas shutdown. We would plan
for a relative short presentation (~30 min), followed by a question/discussion
section of about 30 min.  Please indicate your interest to me to attend such a
presentation.

In particular we are interested in maintaining the Fortran 77 Numerical and
Statistical Library (for the SRI-CAT), however, the NAG Group also provides a
NAG C Library, compilers, and the IRIS Explorer -- a visual programming system
for data visualisation, animation, and analysis (designed for scientists and
engineers).

P.S. For more information about NAG, visit their web site: http://www.nag.com

Forward your interest to me, thanks.
-Roger Dejus. (dejus@aps.anl.gov).