Re: BCDA seminars

Beamline Control and Data Acquisition Seminars

You are invited to attend the following BCDA seminar:

Date   Location  Topic                                       Presented by

8/21   3100B     High Resolution Monochromator               T. Mooney

Past seminar information:

8/14   Highland Motor Controllers  by J. Sullivan
See http://www.aps.anl.gov/xfd/WWW/xfd/bcda/Documents/v740.html

Please let me know if you have any conflicts. The meetings are held in Building
401, from 2:00Pm to 4:00PM unless otherwise noted.

We would like to continue these informal weekly seminars and will appreciate
if you can present some of the interesting work you are doing. Please
send me an e-mail.

Bakul Banerjee.