Beamline Controls Committee meeting

    Folks,

Here is a third draft of the Beamline Controls Committee agenda for next week.
Some of the speakers are not yet confirmed. Please let me know of suggested
changes to the agenda.

Could you also please let me know if you will be attending so I can get a list
to Susan Barr for packets and gate passes?

                                Thanks,
                                Mark

              Beamline Controls and Data Acquisition Committee
                             Third Draft Agenda
                              February 23, 1994
                            Building 360 Room A224

9:00  Discussion of results and actions items from previous meeting: Mark Rivers

9:15  Beamline Controls Group activities:  Tim Mooney

10:00 Update on data file formats: Jon Tischler

10:30 Reports on CAT control and data acquisition activities
        CARS:   Mark Rivers
        SBC:    Mary Westbrook
        SRI:    Tim Mooney
        DND:    John Quintana
        UNICAT: Pete Jemien
        MHATT:  Robert Fleming
        SSRL:   Tony Cox
        Others?

11:15 New EPICS features
        SCAN and WAIT records:    Ned Arnold
        IDL data catchers:        Ned Arnold
        TABLE and SCALER records: Tim Mooney
        MCA record:               Mark Rivers
        HiDEOS IP support:        Jim Kowalkowski
        Generic VME, CAMAC, RS-232, GPIB records:  Mark Rivers

12:30 Lunch

1:00  EPICS collaboration meeting report: Marty Kraimer

1:30  Report on NSLS X-26C run using EPICS, November 1994:   Dan Legnini

1:45  Update on SPEC and EPICS: Gerry Swislow

2:00  Beamline hardware
        VME-58 motor controller support:  Joe Sullivan
        Motor connectors:                 Kurt Goetz
        Motor drivers:                    Kurt Goetz
        Servo motors:                     Tom Coleman
        Draft MCA specifications:         Mark Rivers

2:45  Networking on the APS floor: Dave Wallis

3:15  Software sharing and communications: Harvey Rarback

3:45  Beamline Controls Workshop:  Tim Mooney

4:00  Prepare new list of action items.

4:30  Adjourn