collaboration meeting: Dinner on wednesday

Sorry to put this on the listserver, but I don't know how else to
reach everybody attending the EPICS collaboration meeting next week.

I'm willing to make arrangements for dinner on Wednesday night on the patio
at Emilio's in Naperville.  Emilio's is a tapas restaurant (many many small
appetizer-size dishes that everybody shares) in an old estate on beautiful
grounds.  The food is excellent -- spanish and mediterranean dishes (Emilio
is the restaurant savior of the otherwise barren western suburbs of Chicago...).
The sangria is deadly good and you can't beat the patio in the summer for
atmosphere.  I've made reservations for 7 pm on Wednesday.  I need to get a
headcount by Friday, so we have enough of the patio tables reserved and so
we can set a menu.  The cost will be $20 - $25 per person.

Please send email to  kcoulter@umich.edu  by Friday morning if you would like
to come to Emilio's on Wednesday.  (please note if bringing a guest)

- Karen