colaboration meeting

The following individuals have indicated that they will attend the
EPICS collaboration meeting during the week of 6/13/94. I would like to
hear from anyone else planning on attending in order to arrange gate
passes.  For those of you who have not been to ANL before a gate pass
is required for entry to the Laboratory and will be waiting for all
registered attendees at the visitor reception center. If you are not a
US citizen and have not already contacted me for the proper forms,
please do so asap in order to avoid a delay. I have not listed any ANL people.

Bill

Matt Bickley < @luke.atdiv.lanl.gov>
Mike Bordua  <MGBordua@lbl.gov>
Rebecca Burke <@bluejay.creighton.edu>
Karen J. Coulter <coulter@crystal.physics.lsa.umich.edu>
Ric Claus <claus@unixhub.slac.stanford.edu>
Tony Cox  <tcox@ssrl01.slac.stanford.edu>
Bob Dalesio <dalesio@luke.atdiv.lanl.gov>
Edmond Desmond <edesmond@bnlls1.nsls.bnl.gov> ?
Jeffrey Gross <jgross@bluejay.creighton.edu>
James F. Harrison <HARRISON@storm.lanl.gov>
Jeff Hill <hill@luke.atdiv.lanl.gov>
Steve Lewis <lewis@csg.lbl.gov
Harvey Rarback  <rarback@bnlx26.nsls.bnl.gov>
Mark Rivers <rivers@bnlx26.nsls.bnl.gov>
Leroy Rodriguez <LANL>
Iwona Sakrejda <sakrejda@bluejay.creighton.edu>
Hamid Shoaee  < @.cebaf.gov>
Johannes Vanzeijts  < @.cebaf.gov>
Chip Watson <watson@cds002.cebaf.gov>
Karen White <nolker@cebaf.gov>
Ying Wu <wu@phy.duke.edu>

How to get to Argonne:

By air:

ANL is about 45 minutes by car from each of the Chicago airports,
O'Hare and Midway  Limousine service is available from
each, and major car rental agencies serve both airports.

By train:

The Burlington Northern Railroad provides commuter service for
Chicago's southwestern suburbs. These trains, which leave from Union
Station in downtown Chicago, stop in Westmont at the Cass Avenue train
station. From the station, taxi service is available to ANL.

By car:

From O'Hare Airport, drive east (toward Chicago) on Interstate 190
to the exit for Interstate 294 south (toward Indiana). Go south on
Interstate 294 to the exit for Interstate 55 south (toward St Louis);
then take Interstate 55 south to the southbound Cass Avenue exit (Exit
273A) off lnterstate 55. Northgate Road, the entrance to the
Laboratory's North Gate and Visitor Reception Center, is on the right,
less than 0.5 miles (~ 1.1 kilometers from the end of the exit ramp).

From Midway Airport, take Cicero Avenue north to
Interstate 55 south (toward St. Louis), which will be on your left then
proceed as above.

From downtown Chicago, take Interstate 290 (the Eisenhower
Expressway) west to Interstate 294 south; then proceed as above.

Important:

If you are not a U. S. Citizen please contact me directly as soon as
possible to obtain the required paperwork for entry into the Laboratory.

The following Hotels/Motels are located a short distance from the
Argonne Main Gate and are all within walking distance of each other
(although not the main gate). Take the Route 83 North Exit from I55
then right on the frontage road to locate these units. Other hotels are
available in the Oak Brook area adjacent to the Oak Brook Shopping
Center.

Willowbrook Holiday Inn
7800 South Kingery Highway
Willowbrook, Illinois  60521