Subgroup Lists and Data Formats

Did someone write down the members in each subgroup from the
Beamline Software Workshop.  If so, can  a list be posted here so
we know who we should be contacting.

The FAQ from the newsgroup on scientific formats (sci.data.formats),
lists several formats that are in use for astronomy, oceanography etc...
It seems to me that the two big contenders for APS applications seem
to be either netCDF or HDF. I've been going through the
documentation for the HDF data format as well as the ESRF data
format (it definitely seems like the ESRF is reinventing the wheel).

- John