Problem with offsite access to PV-Gateway PVs is fixed

Folks,

I reported at a CAT Chat a few weeks ago that it was not possible to access
EPICS PVs that are provided by the PV gateways from offsite.  Such PVs
include the storage ring status, PSS status, etc.

Thanks to Andrew Johnson and Marty Smith this problem has been fixed.  As I
understand it the problem was that the PV gateway was not using the
'standard' TCP port of 5064 for channel access.  With the changes I can now
access these PVs from offsite, which means that medm running on my PC at
home is able to see all of my EPS screens, etc.

Mark Rivers