stepper motor drivers from phytron in APS 'format'

Forwarded from the TWG email list:

Subject: stepper motor drivers from phytron in APS 'format'
To: <twg@aps.anl.gov>

Dear TWG members,

Wahid Lahmadi agreed to visit APS on January 12th to discuss a proposed
rack mount of 8 stepping motor drivers, either linear, or chopper,
including
ELCO connectors, and  DB25 controller connectors.
Everyone, who is interested in alternatives to ACS drivers, is welcome
join us in a 'round table' on Jan. 12th. We want to make shure that it
will be a 'plug and play' with the existing system on the floor.
The price is competitive to the ACS drivers.

Contact: markus.schwoerer@anl.gov

Hello Dr. Markus,

Jan 12 is a firm date.

We are working on drawings of the SLS-sincos rack with
the special connectors and I/O's. We may no have this ready for another
2
weeks.I would like to give you these drawings to first proof and then
meet in
Jan 12 to further discuss. Anytime in the day is fine with me. Please
let
parties interested in motors, drives and positioning systems know for a
round-table meeting.