EMERGENCY SERVER SHUTDOWN!!! (fwd)

******PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE MORE THAN ONCE********

Dear BEAMS and SRICAT USERS.

I have been informed that the power in 431-D and 431-E will be shutdown for
the next two days for electrical upgrades to the breaker panels.

As a result, I am forced to shutdown all Servers (BEAMS SRICAT PRINTERS etc.)
for a undetermined amount of time.  I am hopeful we should be back up within
a hour (starting at approx. 8:00a.m. 8-1-00).

I will do my best to keep each sector informed.  Additionally, please
feel free to contact the floor coordinator as I will try to communicate
all progress through him/her as well.

My apologies for such a short notice, and thank you in advance for your
understanding and communicating this message to your co-workers.

Respectfully Submitted,

Fred Carter
x0906