EPICS training

To: tech-talk@aps.anl.gov
Subject: EPICS training

Los Alamos will offer another course some time in the
October/November time frame. Our class size is limited
to 8 people. There are already 4 on our list from
previous offerings. This training covers an intro.,
database, state notation, channel access client API,
display manager, capfast, record/device/driver writing,
and installing and building EPICS. The workshop registration
fee is $1200 to cover expenses. If you are interested,
please contact me at your earliest convenience. We will
take people on a first come basis.
	Thanks,
	Bob [Dalesio -- dalesio@odin.atdiv.lanl.gov]

Tim Mooney (mooney@aps.anl.gov) (630)252-5417
Beamline Controls & Data Acquisition Group
Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Lab