PC Fortran interface to EPICS

I have implemented the interface to EPICS ezca.dll in Microsoft
Fortran Power Station. This works directly on Win NT, Win 98,
and Win 95 (in the latter case the Microsoft Winsock-2 is
required which is available at http://www.microsoft.com).
The system is very compact -- consists of 10 files only
including 3 DLLs and caRepeater.exe from EPICS r3.13.1.
I mean, one does not needs to install the whole EPICS
base; -- the above files are sufficient.

--
Dr. S.A.Stepanov                  | Fax:  +1 (630) 252-0545
Illinois Institute of Technology, | Tel.: +1 (630) 252-0540

A copy of the software is available via
http://sergey.bio.aps.anl.gov/ezca_Fortran95NT.zip

Tim Mooney (mooney@aps.anl.gov) (630)252-5417
Beamline Controls & Data Acquisition Group
Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Lab