Physical Electronics Option Boards

Hello -
If you or anyone you know uses Physical Electronics ion pumps, the DIGITEL
500/1500 setpoint boards + RS-232 computer interface boards will be produced for
the last time at the end
of this month.  Physical Electronics will provide service for these products
indefinitely; however, this is the last time
they will produce new option boards for order.  If you would like to place an
order for either kind of board before they
go out of production, please email us or call us at 773-244-3102.  All orders
need to be placed before February 26th.
The relevant part #s and prices are as follows:
2220402      Digitel 500/1500 setpoint board    $440 2220421      Digitel
500/1500 RS-232 board    $450
Another option is to switch from the Digitel series to the MPC series
of ion pump controllers.  Each MPC controller can run 2 pumps simultaneously.
If you'd like to receive more information
about this controller, or if we can answer any questions about the Digitel
boards, please contact us.
Thank you very much, and we'll talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Scott Dix

Vacuum One
2502 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL  60614

773-244-3102 phone
773-244-3975 fax

Tim Mooney (mooney@aps.anl.gov) (630)252-5417
Beamline Controls & Data Acquisition Group
Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Lab