First poll: IDL training class at Argonne

To (potential) users of IDL, please indicate to me if you are
interested in taking an IDL training class (held at Argonne).

Program specifics have not been discussed yet except that this class
will be at the beginner-to-intermediate level and it will presumably
be 5 days long. In the past, two training classes have been held at
APS, and both of them were reviewed with very high marks by the
participants. The well-liked instructor David Fanning is teaching
again for RSI and I assume he (and one more instructor) will hold the
class (based on our requests).

The class size can be either max 14 or max 20, and I need to know if
we can fill one of these classes. Dates and fees will be finalized
later, and I'll contact everyone who expresses an interest about the
results.

Send e-mail to dejus@aps.anl.gov if you are interested (and likely to
participate). [Some of you will unfortunately receive multiple copies
of this e-mail because it was sent to more than one mailing list -
sorry for the confusion.]

Regards, Roger Dejus.