transition boards

Hello,

The time has come for me to order more transition boards, as our stock has
dwindled down to just a few.  If any of you have plans to procure more of
them through us (the bcda group), please let me know personally what your
quantity/time requirements are, even if your estimate is rough.

For the uninitiated, I'm referring to the 'BC5' board, which is the
interface between the OMS VME58-X (or VME8) and the Step-Pak SPC3 board.
Many of the CATs have successfully integrated these boards into their
motion control systems.  For a description of the board please see:
http://www.aps.anl.gov/xfd/WWW/xfd/bcda/People/goetze/docs.html

Thanks in advance for any info. you can give me and again, please respond
via email to me personally.  Thanks!

Kurt Goetze
APS/XFD/Beamline Controls
goetze@aps.anl.gov