Re: EPICS for VME modules

re...,

>         We at BioCAT(Beamline 18, APS) are planning to buy our VME hardware.
> To avoid duplicate effort in EPICS software development we would like to know
> which VME modules have been or are going to be used by other groups with EPICS.
> Modules we are definitely going to use include Pmac, 1-off EC738 Multi-channel
> scaler, 1-off EC740 Time Frame generator and 1-off VFC 2504 VME voltage-to-
> frequency convertor.  Information regarding this will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Shengke Wang, BioCAT, IIT

EC738 Multi-channel scaler
EC740 Time Frame generator
	We have two of the scalers, but haven't had time to write software.
	I was hoping to get away without the time-frame generator, which seems like
	expensive overkill for the applications in which we were anticipating using
	the scaler.

VFC 2504 VME V/F
	This module gets power and nothing else from the VME backplane.

Tim Mooney