autosave/restore

Dear folks,

I've made a few modifications to the autosave/restore software
distributed as part of xfdApp, and have written a little
documentation.  Together, these solve or suggest work-arounds for
all of the autosave/restore problems I know about:

1) The earlier version didn't behave correctly if the crate crashed
*while* the save file was being written.

2) Backup save files are not readable by world.

3) save_restore task tries to save PVs before iocInit() has finished.

The new software is available via the following URL:
http://www.aps.anl.gov/xfd/WWW/xfd/SoftDist/Welcome.html#Custom_EPICS

Tim Mooney