Meeting canceled

    Folks,

Due to a light agenda and time pressures I am cancelling the beamline controls
meeting which was scheduled for tommorrow, June 11.  I will let you know when
the next meeting will be.

I think we as a community have made reasonable progress to date on building a
suite of low-level tools which which to construct beamline control and data
acquisition programs.

On the other hand, I believe we need to begin to think seriously about
high-level application programs (scattering, spectroscopy, etc.).  I am going
to put some thoughts together on how we might approach this task in a
coordinated fashion (including how to decide if a coordinated approach makes
sense).  I will send out an e-mail on this in the next week or so, but perhaps
you could be thinking about what your CAT intends to do, and what its needs in
this area are likely to be.

                                   Mark