EPICS Class

                      Subject:                              Time:  11:18 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         EPICS Class                           Date:  2/29/96

By popular demand, we are planning an EPICS Class for all who are interested.
This class will probably take 4 or 5 days, and the date that seems to work out
the best on our end (there seems to be no scheduling conflicts between
speakers and conference rooms, etc.) is the week of May 13th.  If there are
any major conflicts with this time, we will probably hold it some time in the
summer.  If you'd like to attend (or know someone who'd like to), and this
creates a problem, please let me know and we will see what we can do.