Re: Order for V/F's

Regarding that high linearity Nova N101VTF V-f converter, it's got a
'feature' that instantly meets opposition:  each of the four channels
have gain knobs on the front panel that can be set to x1, x2, x5, or x10.

Now how the blue blazes are we going to get those knob settings logged
into our data files?  Preset them and cut the knobs off?
Fancy ^&%$%$#@ computer control system and we get this to write down!

Dr. Pete R. Jemian                 | Education
UNICAT Controls                    |    is the one
Materials Research Laboratory      |    thing people
Univ of Illinois Urbana-Champaign  |    are willing
104 South Goodwin Avenue           |    to pay for
Urbana, IL  6180                   |    and not receive.
	email: jemian@uimrl7.mrl.uiuc.edu
	voice: 217 - 333 - 6373
	fax:   217 - 244 - 2278
        or (with limited success):  Hey, you!