Next Beamline Controls Meeting

    Folks,

There will not be a Beamline Controls meeting this month.

I would like to propose that the next beamline controls meeting be held in
May. The 'normal' date would be the second Wednesday, May 10. However, this
conflicts with the NSLS User's Meeting. I would like to propose that we delay
one week and hold the meeting Wednesday, May 17.

Please let me know if there are problems with this date.

Some preliminary agenda items will probably include:

- CAT activity reports
- SRI CAT Equipment Protection System: Jim Minich
- Software Exchange update: Dave Wallis
- Networking plan update: Dave Wallis
- Planning for workshop in June: Tim Mooney

Please let me know of suggestions for additional agenda items.

We need to set a date for the June Workshop soon.

                                   Mark