VxWorks development-license pricing

I've spoken several times with Don Woerner, our Wind River Systems
representative, about VxWorks development-license pricing for small
groups.  I think Don has heard enough, and is ready to make a case to
Wind River Systems for 'single-user' development licenses at a much
lower cost than the $23,000 'team-of-developers' license WRS currently
sells.  (Small, APS-affiliated, beamline-software development teams
already have what amount to 'single-user' VxWorks development licenses,
administered by APS and costing $2300 each, but operations more loosely
associated with APS have thus far been left to fend for themselves.
This ridiculous situation can change if the affected groups are willing
simply to object in sufficient numbers to WRS.)

Don is asking for ammunition in the form of a list of groups that
(would like to) use EPICS, and for whom the current development-license
pricing is inappropriate.  (It doesn't matter where you are located, or
whether you are already talking with another WRS representative; the
objective here is to count.)  Another form of useful ammunition
would be evidence of the EPICS collaboration's ability and intent to
port EPICS to other operating systems.

If you need or could use a 'single-user' development license, call
	Don Woerner
	Central Sales Representative
	Wind River Systems
	(312)380-1270