Re:

> . . .I would have at least expected a question such
>as 'why in the heck did you design this thing to work like this?'.

<Grin>

Okay Jim, I'll bite . . .'Why in the heck did you design this thing to
work like this?'

Seriously though, you were at the Epics Collaboration Meeting . . . how many
times did people say that they wanted some feature . . . or had been working
on some feature, only to have someone else announce that it had already
been done by someone else? For a collaboration . . . I will admit that there
really doesn't seem to much going on to prevent almost everyone from
reinventing the wheel.