X-windows plotting

I discovered at the APS users' meeting that not everyone is aware of
ACE/gr, a public-domain, x-windows plotting utility with a GUI interface.
Its very nice for producing XY line plots and can access 'standard' files,
e.g. super or spec via appropriate filters.  The plot parameter/data files
are ascii and therefore easily e-mailed.  The follwing is part of the blurb
that accompanies the distribution.
-Robert Fleming

ACE/gr is an XY-plotting tool for UNIX workstations using
X or OpenWindows. The Motif version is called xmgr,
the XView version xvgr. Collectively, these 2 tools are known
as ACE/gr. Compiling xmgr requires the Motif toolkit version 1.1
and X11R4 - xmgr will not compile under X11R3/Motif 1.0x.

Available via anonymous ftp to:

        ftp.ccalmr.ogi.edu:/CCALMR/pub/acegr/

ACE/gr is an unfunded, unsupported, after-hours project that I hope proves
useful.  (Paul J Turner)