EPICS Collaboration Meeting June 13-16

The next EPICS Collaboration Meeting will be held at Argonne from June
13-16. The first day will be devoted to tutorials on tools and
internals.

If you want to make a presentation please let me know as I want to
finalize to agenda by Friday 5/27.

As I need to arrange for meeting rooms, please inform me of your
intentions to attend the collaboration meeting and what days you will
be here. I will be posting directions to ANL on:

http://www.aps.anl.gov/welcome.html

this week.

This meeting will be broadcast on the M-Bone. Speakers will be asked to
bring text or postscript files for use with the whiteboard.