FWD: Karen Coulter's comments.

(The first send of this bounced.  Please forgive me if this appears twice.)

Mitch,

It was my impression from the workshop that we all thought several existing
applications had much to offer, but that no one of them provided a complete
solution.   I was simply trying to continue the discussion.  If, by my
comments, I somehow insulted you, it was not my intention and I apologize.
I certainly did not mean to attack your, or anybody else's, work or integrity;
that is neither necessary nor appropriate for this working group.

    - Karen