Beamline Controls Workshop

Well, we tried to sign Karen Coulter up for every possible group,
and it almost worked!  But she doesn't need to be on the commonality
group.  Chairs and members, please update lists.

If no one objects, I'll simply forward membership changes to the appropriate
chairs and let them maintain their own lists.

One thing we never got to at the workshop was staffing the subgroups under
Commonality.  We chose chairs for these subgroups but did not staff them
individually.  The simplest thing might be to assume everyone in Commonality
is in all three subgroups until they resign from one or more.

Tim